Here we are discussing some advantages and disadvantage of coffee, before doing these many people do not know about coffee, it does not matter how modern this era run. Many people like tea or other caffeinated drinks but they do not like coffee either they have known about it or not. Coffee is coffee that is made up with roasted beans but in this article, I will explain about what is coffee in real sense firstly than “advantages and disadvantages of coffee” in details.
What is Coffee?
Coffee trees are grown about 30 feet high and cover with green, waxy leaves. It is beverages that serve as hot and cold made with roasted coffee beans. Even now a day’s many restaurants offer many different types of coffee flavors which are yummy as well as delicious. These trees are mostly in Ethiopia from that country, its trading is done all around the world. It has the high amount of caffeine even the first time user sometimes cannot bear it.
- It works at the central nervous system, muscles and liver in the body.
- Amazing thing is that it is 0 calorie drink without sugar and milk.
There is some good reason for taking coffee or some not. Coffee haters come here because we are discussing advantages of coffee.
What are the Advantages of Coffee?
- Relief the Pain:The first benefit is the 2 cups of coffee in a day easily cut out the body and muscles pain and give body relief.
- Protection against Liver Cirrhosis:Alcohol is the bad choice for liver protection on the other hand coffee is good for liver health and protecting the liver against cirrhosis.
- Lowered the risk of type II diabetes: 6 or more cup in a day can reduce 22% risk of diabetes.
- Improve physical performance:It increase physical performance and person feel more active throughout the day if he consumes 1 cup in breakfast.
- Burn Fat: It is proven that coffee helpful for fat burning process and gives very clear results for those who take it as a weight loss drink without milk and sugar.
- Contains Essential Nutrients: It contains certain essential nutrients include riboflavin, pantheistic acid, manganese and potassium that are overall good for health.
- Coffee fights depression and lower suicide risk:caffeine boosts the central nervous system and boosts neurotransmitter which active brain and a brighter mood.
Well above were some Advantages of Coffee and now there are also has some Disadvantages of Coffee. Where you know about advantages than it is necessary you will get complete details of coffee disadvantages.
What are the Disadvantages of Coffee?
- Consumption may raise blood pressure: It is good for heart health to some extent but if this limit exceeds it may be dangerous for heart health and increase the blood pressure of the body.
- Dangerous for pregnancy:High consumption of caffeine-related foods dangerous for pregnancy and also lead to miscarriages and abortion.
- It can cause restlessness and insomnia: You will take 4 cups of coffee in a day that is general if you will increase it automatically restlessness increase and person feel unhappy.
- Coffee kids cause bed wetting: Research indicates that kids that are taking coffee prone to the enuresis.
- Cause a Headache: An occasional dose of caffeine relief the headache while overdosing dangerous for health as well as an increasing headache.
- Worse menopause symptoms: women have a greater degree of vasomotor symptoms who increase coffee consumption.
- Coffee leads to osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is the bone poring process in which bones become fragile an empty if we should take more caffeine amount it absorbs calcium from the bones and bone become empty.
- Coffee is good to drink and type of caffeine it depends upon consumption amount.
- Give 0 calories and amazing for weight loss without adding sugar and milk.
- 4 cups that are approximately 400mg is caffeine requirement for a healthy adult.
- 100gm of coffee has 0% fat content.
- Have many health advantages as well disadvantages.
- if you want to ad some points in uses or in drawbacks write below in comment section. We will read your opinion and put into our article. Below is also a little video about uses, benefits and side effect of drinking coffee;