There are many essays on benefits and drawbacks of online shopping but now in this topic we’ll cover the advantages and disadvantages of offline shopping. Well this is the older method to buy everything you need by visiting the shop. While we always make comparison between of types online and offline atone side online is better on the other hand if we look we find the offline shopping more useful and beneficial. Mostly shopping is still done offline and physically by visiting the stores, I’ll name the offline shopping as traditional and there are many pros of offline shopping. Let’s read step by step;
What are the Advantages of Offline Shopping?
- The first advantage of offline shopping is the personal touch directly with the shop keepers. Let’s suppose you visited the shop to buy something regularly on daily or monthly bases. You are personally connected to each other and have good relation with shop keeper; it gives you to the benefit of discount and ability of product return.
- No need to wait for the product comes to home, just visit the shop or mall and buy the thing. It saves your time and money both.
- There are lot of verities and qualities you find in various prices. Buy the goods according to pocket range.
- New shopping mall always gives the discounts and also provides to participate in draw and win instant prizes.
- If you are living in Asian countries and purchase grocery items and home items daily. The shop keeper also provides the credit fancily, can pay monthly or weekly.
- Another big benefit in the list of Advantages of offline shopping that some items like machine, LED, Dryer, Juicer or Freezer are available on installments.
- Eating products like Pizza, Burger or Sharma etc. buying from shop will always be fresh and hot. If you order these things online, may be cool becomes late after your hunger die.
What are the Disadvantages of Offline Shopping?
- As we all know that offline shopping is a physical activity so it take our time, so we have the little bit drawback of time wasting and physical punishment.
- During visiting the shop we have always less choice. We can visit only three to four shop in a day haven’t enough choice while sitting at home we can easily visit thousands of online stores and websites.
- Another demerit of offline shopping is lack of time consuming. We lost much time during visit the shops after shop.
- Offline shopping is only available for limited hours in the day time. We cannot make offline shopping at night time.
- Offline shopping break your monthly budget, that’s easy to visit the store but the display attract you to buy ten more items which compel you to spend more money on extra items.
- At the end of the shopping we must wait for the billing in the long line, that’s hesitating and accrual time to wait for your number to pay bill. Sometimes it takes more time and the chance of robbery while standing in the line.
Dear friends! Almost everything have the both ways Advantages and Disadvantages, it’s depend on us to use it for our benefits/pros or use it for our drawbacks/cons. What’s your opinion about the offline shopping, share your suggestions in the below comment box or add your point in our article by using the contact us page. If you find this link and article useful, so share with your other friends and family members.
Happy Offline Shopping.
How are broadcast TV and Cable TV Different?
Cable TV and broadcast are different mindsets in the television industry. Both of them differ in how one perceives entertainment through television. There are many instances where the FCC restricts either of them while the other may be doing the same thing. There are different generalizations regarding both of them. For instance, it is true that cable TV costs more but has more to offer. You get diverse channel lineups and whatnot.
The differentiating feature between these two is the way we get the service. Out of these, the broadcast is somewhat primate. The signals travel with the help of radio waves. There is limited programming. You get the basic channels like CW, CBS, ABC, and FOX. All you need is a single antenna to access these channels. However, their industry is changing as more and more people use cable and satellite to get the TV service.
Cable providers have a complex coaxial cable infrastructure to transmit the signals. The consumers have to pay a fixed monthly fee. The average amount is $60 to $120 per month. Broadcast TV started in the 1940s and is somehow an outdated technology. Back in the day, it made it to a bigger audience. The source of revenue was advertisements and this stream of the revenue made it more prominent.
Nature of Shows
Cable TV has unlimited shows belonging to different genres. There are some exciting stories to watch on the screen. Broadcast TV has a different kinds of shows. The stories are shorter and the plots are similar. Nevertheless, the focus is entirely on the narrative that compels us to think beyond the realms of our minds.
There is a huge difference in the advertisement when it comes to cable and broadcast TV. Both of them have a unique set of audiences. If you are a basic user, you might find a lot of similarities in these ads. In reality, they have many differences. The ads you see on the broadcast TV are strategically placed for a larger audience. For example, if someone is running for President, they’d want their message and manifesto to reach a greater audience nationwide. Therefore, the most preferable way of communication will be broadcast. Many of these channels are commercial in nature and get their funding from donations as well.
As we already know that cable TV offers extensive services nationwide. Mediacom is a top provider when it comes to cable. It is available in many states. The coverage is extensive. You get all your favorite channels in the lineup. If there is an issue with the service, Mediacom customer service is efficient in handling those issues. The only problem is that there are areas where this coaxial infrastructure cannot reach. Therefore, cable TV has limited coverage. The only Spectrum has coverage in 42 states, making it one of the largest cable service providers.
The world is changing so is the TV industry. Now, we cannot resort to the traditional TV service. This is where the premium channels come in. These channels offer advertisement-free programming. There are separate charges for these channels and they are available as add-ons. However, you get the best content available on TV without any advertisements.
Cable TV has a bigger challenge than broadcast. Streaming services are starting to kick in. Broadcast TV was never its competition. Cable TV offers tons of features. Cable or HD boxes are advanced and let you record all the popular shows. You can access the on-demand libraries as well containing all the popular movies and TV series. Broadcast does not have these features included.
Streaming services are starting to take over. The ever-increasing price of cable TV has forced consumers to switch to cheaper means of communication. Therefore, you will find everyone getting streaming services. Although they don’t have the channels that cable TV offers, they cost less than an average cable TV bill. Most importantly, these streaming platforms are quite convenient. There are no ads, no charges for the equipment, and most importantly, no contracts. However, many people still prefer it because of the diverse channel lineups. Cable TV is changing with the pressure from cord-cutting movement.
Top Four Website Builders for New Online Shop Owners
Starting Your Own Online Shop? Consider These Top Four Website Builders
With your own ecommerce site, you can reach more customers and give your brand the attention it deserves. Whether you have a brick-and-mortar shop, an ecommerce website can establish your business online. Many small to medium-sized businesses exist alongside big-name companies, getting a larger slice of the pie with ecommerce.
So why not take advantage of the benefits of having an ecommerce website? As reported by Pranjal Bora of Digital Authority Partners, if your business benefits from online sales, then you need an online shop.
You have two options: hire a web developer to create your ecommerce website or rely on DIY software. We will highlight DIY website creation options with our top four platforms.
The Top Four Website Builders for Ecommerce Businesses This 2022
Website builders are designed for easy use. You can have your website ready within the day most of the time. If you want to DIY your ecommerce website creation, consider these top four website builder platforms available today:
You can’t talk about ecommerce without talking about Shopify. This software lets you create a shopping site tailored to your brand’s needs. Shopify has an online store builder filled with templates, making it easy to start building your website. No matter what type of business you have, there is a template that will work best for you.
Shopify is currently the most popular shopping site builder used by more than a million online stores. It also comes with features such as marketing resources, SEO, shopping carts, mobile shopping features, and more. You might not be sure yet whether Shopify is for you; you can take advantage of its 14-day free trial.
- Comes with 100+ professional-looking shopping site templates that are easy to customize
- Allows your customers to use their credit cards for payment
- Offers an easy-to-use shopping cart
- Offers web hosting and unlimited bandwidth
- Comes with SEO features and social media integration
- Allows you to add inventory and product sale prices
- Fits all ecommerce businesses, from beginners to experts
- Offers marketing apps for easy conversion, product features, customer retention, and many more
- Flexibility and ease of use
- All-in-one ecommerce solution
- Practicality and cost efficiency
- Easy product inventory
- Responsive customer support
- Strong Shopify community where you can get timely assistance
- Versatile solution—works for people looking for an enterprise shopping solution
- Basic plan for new ecommerce businesses for $29 per month
- Regular plan for $79 per month
- Advanced plan for $299 per month
- 14-day free trial even without a credit card
Bigcommerce is a helpful ecommerce website with integrated SEO tools. You can rank higher on search engines without paying extra for SEO. It also has a shopping cart that takes care of customer payments.
Aside from marketing tools, Bigcommerce also has conversion tools that help you promote your products or services online. Just like Shopify, Bigcommerce has a free trial period. You can always change your mind if you think this shopping site builder is not for you.
- Provides SEO tools for easy search engine ranking
- Helps you promote your brand with conversion tools
- Offers marketing tools for all types of businesses
- Provides a secure payment gateway for customers
- Provides website analytic tools
- One of the easiest shopping website builders
- All-in-one solution for shopping, marketing, payments, analytics, and more
- Easy credit-card processing through PayPal
- Availability as an enterprise ecommerce solution
- Easy configuration to fit any business
- Flexible payment options
- Standard plan for $29.95 per month
- Plus plan for $79.95 per month
- Pro plan for $299.95 per month
- Enterprise solutions are available, but you need to contact sales
- 15-day free trial
Another popular ecommerce builder software is Wix. The most remarkable thing about Wix is that you can create an ecommerce site in just a few minutes! Even people who have never used this website builder find it easy to navigate and work with their brands.
Wix offers a lot of templates, so it’s easy to find the one that matches your business. All you need to do is to click the template and apply it to your ecommerce site.
- Allows you to set up your ecommerce site in just a few minutes
- Offers drag-and-drop capabilities
- Has available customer service 24/7
- Offers accessible mobile ecommerce site features
- Offers attractive templates to fit your needs
- Ease of use
- Affordable plans
- Mobile ecommerce availability
- Simple site design tools using templates
- VIP plan for $12.25 per month with first-priority support
- Unlimited plan for $6.25 per month for entrepreneurs and freelancers
- Combo plan for $8.50 per month for personal use
- Connect Domain plan for $4.50 per month, basic Wix plan
- Free templates, unlimited website pages, and hosting
Weebly is another powerful ecommerce website creation software often compared to Wix. But there are many differences when it comes to features and pricing.
Aside from the usual ecommerce website features, Weebly allows you to set tax rates per location. This is often overlooked in many ecommerce platforms. You can get fresh ideas from the Weebly blog, which helps with content marketing. Weebly also comes with SEO features, so it’s easier to rank your website online.
- Allows users to set up tax rates for every location
- Offers an integrated blog
- Comes with SEO features to help you rank higher on search engines
- Easy to use
- Versatile and scalable
- Connect plan for $5 per month for annual subscriptions
- Pro plan for $12 per month for annual subscriptions
- Business plan for $25 per month for annual subscriptions
- Basic use plan—free
These four ecommerce website builders will help you start your online shopping business right away. Because these are DIY builders, you don’t need to pay if you don’t plan to hire website development help to have a professional-looking site. Make sure to weigh in on software features, advantages, disadvantages, and plan pricing before deciding.
8 Steps To Host A Successful Online Virtual Event
In 2020, it was impossible to hold any public gatherings, and all sorts of events were cancelled, such as festivals, parties, and weddings. The good news is that the cancelled events soon became online, allowing people to catch up virtually. Now that businesses have caught on to this trend, they are slowly phasing out traditional networking events and replacing them with virtual ones.
So if you’re thinking of hosting your next virtual event online, planning it is easy if you follow these simple steps!
60 minutes | Ideal duration
An hour-long virtual event is ideal for getting the maximum level of satisfaction. It is crucial to ensure that the audience is engaged and that the performance is worth the time. If it goes too long, viewers will lose interest. Avoid this by planning around a 60-minute timeframe.
Plan an interacting and engaging event
A successful virtual event is characterized by the engagement of the host as well as the guests. Planning makes the process easier as DJ Will Gill’s brilliant idea of using a raffle wheel during virtual events was well received by clients.
Never underestimate the power of adding a little variety to your plan. For example, Zoom has all sorts of ways to make planning your next “live” event exciting. You can use its Spotlight feature to create small group discussions with an interactive poll or Q&A directly from your screen! This will help keep people engaged and ensure your viewers aren’t checking their watch every five minutes. If you and your team want to engage in breakout sessions during large-scale corporate events, try adding some fun activities that get everyone involved.
Stick to the nature of event
We are living in a pandemic. There have been countless consequences to what has happened to our planet. Trying to think a virtual event is better than an in-person live event is quite a social faux pas. Instead, call your virtual event precisely what it is: an online virtual event. That is to say, don’t try and call too much attention to any specific event more than any other.
Host the event on a popular platform
Hosting your event on a popular platform will help you get more attendees. There have been a lot of virtual event platforms introduced in recent years, especially Zoom and Instagram Live are mainstream options for hosting an event. Furthermore, There are a number of other emerging platforms, such as Wondershare, Streamyard, and Airmeet, for which an end-user must be tech-savvy to utilize
7 minutes psychology
DJ Will Gill’s famous 7 minutes psychology was acknowledged and featured in The Wall Street Journal.
DJ Will Gill believes that each act and segment should be kept within seven minutes for optimum engagement in order to avoid viewers checking their watches every five minutes
If you have used Kahoot, you know how much fun it is. However, It is a fact that if you want to keep virtual event users most engaged, you need to include some sort of reward for staying on screen. DJ Will Gill uses Kahoot trivia to motivate viewers during the virtual event as another valuable addition.
Ensure your guest speaker is prepared
To avoid any inconvenience, keep the guest speakers on schedule. Do Provide them with pre-determined questions, and keep their topics brief and descriptive. When the guests have submitted their questions in advance, Q&A sessions work best, and audience members feel a sense of participation. Not to mention less improvisation is better.
DJ Will Gill’s most events include a guest speaker. He has recently collaborated with Steve Harvey for a corporate event.
Establish a virtual tech team
A lot is going on backstage. Don’t try to handle everything on your own. Get the best partners to handle the technical tasks to ensure a seamless event. DJ Will Gill mentioned the importance of having a tech team or at least two members to take care of the guest list, notify essential details, and provide chat support. The team is also responsible for running the spotlight, screen sharing, and resolving viewers’ queries. This keeps the host focused on the event rather than dealing with minor problems.
You want an interactive and engaging event. This can be tricky, but the event doesn’t have to overwhelm you with the proper planning! Keep the virtual event to 60 minutes timeframe with segments no longer than 7 minutes. This goes for virtual corporate events and online Corporate DJ parties. Make sure everyone is informed, well-rehearsed, scheduled, and on time. If prizes are included, expect a high turnout because viewers will be more engaged and likely stay longer! Need someone who can help plan out your event? Contact us! We’ll be happy to help with suggestions and ideas
Tech12 months ago
6 Tips to Improving E-Commerce Websites
Home2 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life in Points
Travel2 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantage of Travelling
Tech2 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization Full Essay
Tech2 years ago
8+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Motorcycle |Having Bike
Tech2 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of PDF File Format
Travel1 year ago
Advantages & Disadvantages of City Life Living Essay
Tech2 years ago
10+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones in Points