Joint family system and living separate after the marriage both have advantages and disadvantages. But in this topic we will discuss some pros and cons of Joint family system especially in the Asian countries. So let’s read some advantages first;
The advantages of a joint family system are many. It allows for a greater sense of stability. It also provides for an environment where everyone is able to succeed, no matter what their background, upbringing or status in life may be. In this article, I will explain how joint families can help you as a business owner.
What are the Advantages of Joint Family System?
- The joint family system secures the benefits of social division of labor. Each member of the family shares the responsibility for their personal affairs. Each member in the household is given personal work based upon their skills. All phases of the family’s existence is handled by each member of the household including children and women. This helps the entire family unit develop a sense of community.
- A family structure also allows for a great sense of support. No one is left behind in any area, and every member is able to contribute to the success of the other members of the household.
- If the family can be built upon strong roots, then the children will have a better chance of staying in school. When a family is cohesive and unified, there is a much greater possibility that the children will stay with the same school district throughout their lives.
- Another advantage of a joint family system is that they tend to grow up together. If you decide to separate at some point in time, your children may not be able to follow the same path. By living in a household where all members are close to each other, your children will be able to understand their parents’ decisions and be able to understand the different aspects of their family. This will make them more responsible adults, who are less likely to be involved in rebellious actions.
- In addition, a joint family system also tends to keep the children away from drug and alcohol abuse. These problems can be difficult for a child to overcome when they are raised by his own parents, but with a family structure, this is not an issue.
- There is a greater chance that children will achieve self-esteem and confidence when living in a joint family system. They are able to socialize with the rest of their peers and the entire family unit is able to benefit from their efforts. The socialization process encourages creativity, self expression, and problem solving skills.
- The advantages of having a family unit also include the advantages that come with it. You can get closer to your loved ones because you know them. If your family is very close then it becomes easier for you to bond with your family. This bonding also makes your relationship with your family stronger. So if you want your family to grow together, then it is best if you should have a strong family unit.
- You also can save on your family expenses. This would include buying groceries for the family, since food is cheap, babysitting, house care, etc. In fact, there is hardly any family that could function without the services of their relatives. Next, there is less risk in losing a family member due to sickness. The children are also less susceptible to various diseases due to the presence of a larger number of members. When your child goes to school, you don’t need to go out to look after him since the parents of the child to take care of everything for him.
We all love our families and we can never stand having to deal with the disadvantages of having a household of one. There are so many different advantages to having a household, but right now I am not going to be biased so let’s discuss the disadvantages of joint family in more detail in the following blog.
I know, you can’t help but ask why I would even mention the disadvantages of a family. You know it’s bad enough living alone and without your spouse, and if you have kids then it gets even worse. Well if you have a family then obviously they are going to be there all of the time. They are your family too and if one of them is sick then the whole family is affected.
Conflicts in a family do occur and it is important to take the time to talk about the issues with each other. Be sure to discuss how you feel about the situation. Conflits have to be solved by mutual discussion and it can only be done when you are in a joint family system.
Disadvantages of a family do not necessarily have to come from your relationship with your spouse or significant other. Some of the greatest disadvantages can be caused by the difficulties that you experience trying to keep up with your children when you are on your own.
What are the Disadvantages of Joint Family System?
- The biggest disadvantage occurs when the children do not get the proper attention that they need. This can cause them to become unruly and disobedient. When a parent is not present, they are far more likely to start trouble because they are more interested in themselves and are unable to focus on other issues.
- The next disadvantage is that it is difficult to make sacrifices if the couple does not want to. . One may decide to stop going to MASJID or church or go on vacation, but this choice will eventually affect the other family members as well.
- Sometimes, it is also hard to let go of a loved one because they feel that they are still part of the family. When a parent decides to leave, the children sometimes feel that they are not getting all of the love and attention that they deserve. It can even lead to resentment between the two families.
- Disadvantages of a joint family system may include the loss of friends, privacy, and independence. When you leave the home, you also lose the ability to support each other in your endeavors. A family system is one that allows both parents to work together and give their full attention to the kids.
- The disadvantages are basically due to the disadvantages of having your family together. If one of you has a problem, which may be psychological, that affects everyone and is therefore out of everyone’s control then it can become a very nasty situation indeed.
- I just mentioned the disadvantages in the previous paragraph, which are directly related to the disadvantages of having children together. If one of you has a physical problem, which is oftentimes the case, then it becomes the problem of altogether. It also makes having children a whole lot more difficult.
- Another disadvantage is that a joint custody arrangement requires both parents to work and live with the children. This is actually an unfair and unbalanced division of responsibility and one parent is left with all the children. If the parent that works does not get paid they will have to get a second job to make up for the lack of money and the other parent can simply spend more time with the children, which will also leave the child with a lack of supervision. This can leave both of them resentful.
- Although we all like to be with each other all of the time this does have some disadvantages. When one parent is away from home and on vacation or on business this leaves the other parent with no time for themselves and their children. It can leave both parents resentful and depressed and you can find yourself with a family who simply doesn’t feel the connection that you do between you and your children.
- You will have to pay for your home too if one of you is staying longer than the other and if one of you decides to stay longer it will mean that you both have to live in the same house. The disadvantages of living in the same house can be offset if you get a better property to rent and you get more money, but that means the disadvantages for the kids and you are still living in the same house.
There are plenty of disadvantages but I feel that the disadvantages are so great that we should look at them and see them as an advantage. The biggest disadvantage is that we have to be able to make time to spend with each other and enjoy the time together. So maybe if we all agree that our children are better off living with us then we should just let go of the disadvantages of having a household and have them grow up as a family.
Why robotic vacuum cleaners are the future essentials
We are living in the day and age where automation is fast-tracked, with innovations happening at an exponential pace.
Robotic vacuum cleaners are one such fascinating product that have made the persisting cleaning routine easy and fun.
In the coming days, they are expected to inevitably enter our households and claim the responsibility of cleaning and maintaining good hygiene.
In the post-pandemic world, society has a severe concern about the way we maintain hygiene and health.
The smart robot vacuum cleaner will turn out to be one such essential commodity that will redefine the way we clean.
They are expected to be a valuable addition to the fast-paced lives of people, allowing them to make time for meaningful things and prioritized tasks.
Reasons why these easy-to-use, compact and cute robotic vacuum cleaners will be a significant part of daily life:
They are intelligent robots
What we imagined as the future seems not very far. We already have intelligent cleaners who don’t require users to assist and intervene.
The only effort on the user’s part is to start the command. Whatever you witness next is the smooth cleaning process.
They are smart devices enabled with smart features
Robotic vacuum cleaners perform deep cleaning, with sophistication similar to the one with OCD. They are smartly programmed with the inclusion of all the best features that make their functionality exciting.
They are less noisy devices
They won’t be like the trained assassins that clean the crime scene without any trace, but they’ll be your silent guardians against persisting dust and dirt.
Noise reduction will be a prime feature that will let the apparatus accomplish the maximum cleaning without any disturbing noise.
You can set a scheduled time for your cleaning
Without a doubt, a scheduled cleaning session will make your life easy with minimal worries. The scheduling feature will allow you to set a designated day and time for the cleaning process. The robotic vacuum cleaner will perform the task irrespective of your physical presence.
They even have the wet mopping mode
It is obvious to our conscience that better cleaning is accomplished with a wet mop. The robotic vacuum cleaner is incorporated with an effective wet mopping mode that performs the combined cleaning, by coupling sweeping and the actual cleaning.
They can self-charge
In our busy life, stacked with innumerable daily tasks, we tend to forget some things that need regular attention. Robotic vacuum cleaners are here to chuck that cleaning task off from your fully packed to-do list.
The device is made smart enough to automatically return to the dock at a charging station when the battery reaches the sub-optimal level. After getting recharged it returns to its last saved point and resumes cleaning.
They will significantly reduce your manual work
Today’s life is inevitably burdened with different varieties of stress. At the end of the day, there is little energy left to indulge in the necessary cleaning chores.
When it comes to cleaning, our subconscious easily identifies it as an inconvenient task.
Shortly, you don’t have to necessarily indulge yourself physically, in performing your cleaning tasks. Autonomous vacuum cleaner will reduce your physical exhaustion, at the same time ensuring completion of your cleaning priorities.
They save the time
Our chaotic and inconsistent lifestyle leaves us very little time for ourselves. To eliminate our physical energy consumption for cleaning, robotic vacuum cleaners can be employed to perform the tasks of sweeping and mopping.
Your leisure time gets significantly increased, and you can fill it with things that relax and unwind your mind.
You will have more time dedicated to creating memories with your loved ones and pets. You can do anything to make your ‘Me’ time enriching.
They are flexible, compact, and convenient
Certain places in your house are physically unreachable to clean. They are deep cleaned once in a while, but to keep the charm of your house intact, those places need regular attention.
The future world is sure to have all the intricate corners clean because vacuum cleaners manoeuvre like ninja and cover all surfaces soft and hard. It is also integrated with the feature of adjusting itself on different surfaces.
They save your space
Living in a spacious place is so satisfying and comfortable. Future homes will be designed keeping in mind the optimum usage of each household equipment.
The future is very less likely to have wired devices all around.
The vacuum cleaner is designed to have a slim body. It requires very less space and is an easy fit under any normal bed or furniture.
You will enjoy your space without having to worry about making more space for this gadget.
They are smart-phone controlled
There was a time when gadgets were remote-controlled only in sci-fi movies. Their presence was only limited to the imagination.
Now, we are in the age where that imaginative thought has transitioned into being actual reality, and the technological advancements are likely to surpass what the mind can imagine.
Vacuum cleaners are easily controlled or through the mobile app. Just with a click, it obediently performs its cleaning duties.
They ensure your home is dust free
The carpets are infatuated and easily attracted to dirt. If neglected, they’ll turn out to be a storage house for dust mites, debris, pet hair and dead skin cells. It can trigger people with breathing problems and reactions to allergy.
As a progressive civilization the next step we take needs to eliminate all these little bothersome problems, and of course, correct the way we healthily live.
Be it the minute dust particles, or a little bigger ones like bread crumbs, they have no chance against the bristle brush of the advanced vacuum cleaner.
They are also armed with bright LED headlights that assist in finding dust in the darkness.
They are easy to maintain
Humans require regular maintenance and a gripped management to bring out their best, along with regular acknowledgement of their demands and tantrums.
A smart robot cleaner requires way less investment and even lesser maintenance. Since it possesses premium quality materials, compounded by the latest updated tech, it is a durable gadget built to last long.
Its operations can be easily understood by senior citizens and non-tech-savvy individuals.
Soon, their accessibility and outreach are predicted to significantly expand throughout the world.
Smart technological devices with impressive features will be a staple choice for a comfortable life in the future world. Robotic vacuum will be a prime front-runner in revolutionizing the way normal house-hold life functions.
Advantages of Automatic Bathroom Accessories
The pandemic and the ongoing concern about hygiene has given a significant boost to the adoption of contactless technology.
Proper maintenance of hygiene has to be paramount, particularly in bathrooms, public and private, which is why more people are preferring automatic bathroom accessories.
In the majority of the bathrooms, faucets are the second most bacteria-ridden spots, due to the frequency of their usage. They are used throughout the day to rinse and clean our hands.
People are ignorant about the number of germs and bacteria build-up caused by recurrent contact of infected hands with the bathroom accessories. The threat is only increased if it is repetitively used by multiple individuals.
To keep the bathrooms exceptionally hygienic, automatic bathroom accessories can contribute significantly. They reduce the regular effort put into manual cleaning and also provide many benefits that make your life simple and easy.
This smart technology and its effective usage are considered to be the future of bathrooms. Going automatic not only reduces the wastage of a product, but it also helps you and your company go green.
Improved Hygiene and Sanitation
Most of the regular equipment in the bathroom has to be touched to be operated. It is done irrespective of the hands being dirty or infected. There is so much possibility of you getting in contact with the harmful germs and getting yourself infected. The germs stay, and more are added with each infected contact.
Utilizing automatic restroom dispensers is a great step in reducing the presence of germs and their spread.
With automatic accessories, these concerns are significantly eliminated. With an innovative device like an automatic water tap, which is enabled with sensors, it detects the motion when a hand appears in front of it, and it automates the flow of water.
Utilizing motion-activated soap and paper towel dispensers helps you to not physically touch anything to wash your hands. This reduces the risk of unwanted bacteria in an area that you expect to be clean.
The same is true for hand dryer machines, popular now in many public places, there is no touch involved.
The need to touch is eliminated. The surfaces of automatic faucets, soap and towel dispensers won’t transmit germs without anyone touching them.
The repeated cross-contamination is reduced entirely. The hygiene is maintained on a superior level when switched to automatic bathroom accessories.
When your daily life is packed with a hectic schedule, you usually look for an easy and fast way to get all your essential products.
As the number of people going for automatic bathroom accessories is on the steep rise, their online availability is at an all-time high.
You can also find the best deals offering great discounts, and increase your savings.
Normal bathroom accessories, with their regular usage over time, are subjected to wear and tear. Their replacement and repair costs can act as a liability to your genuine investment in essential equipment.
With repeated friction and an overly wet environment, the accessories can also be subjected to corrosion and damage, which will cause inconsistency in their functionality.
They require regular maintenance to ensure smooth mechanisms.
With wonderfully designed automatic bathroom accessories, there is no need to manoeuvre handles. They also don’t require the same amount of maintenance.
The environment is clean, with no overuse of water or frequent contact with wet hands.
They indicate before-hand when the battery needs to be changed, which makes them so easy to maintain.
Regular bathroom equipment is tended to be handled too much or too little. This unusual pattern causes excess water to flow than required.
A simple online search will surprise you with the fact that a regular tap outpours 5 litres per minute. This waste of such an essential resource as water comes at a heavy cost for the environment.
In comparison with regular taps, sensor taps save a significant amount of water. The water dispersed is regulated through an aerator fixed in the spout. Every time it is on, a uniform stream of water is released, at a regular flow. They switch off automatically, therefore reducing the water consumption to a great extent.
They are found to cut the water wastage up to 70%.
Efficient in Conserving Energy
Not many people have an idea about the amount of energy consumed in getting hot or cold water, depending on where they live.
During winters, the hot water valve is used frequently.
In places having an extreme tropical climate, a motor is used to get the cool water.
The automatic bathroom accessories are designed and incorporated with the technology to attain the utmost energy efficiency.
The batteries required to function, consume extremely minimal energy.
Stylish and Versatile
Automatic bathroom accessories have an attractive style quotient associated with them. Their design is kept sleek and minimalistic, along with prioritizing both hygiene and comfort.
Depending on what fits your bath décor, you can browse through varieties of these appealing products. You can make your bathroom look glamorous with your own choice of patterns, colours and designs available.
Their installation and use extend beyond the bathroom.
In addition to so many advantages, they also allow increased mobility. They are easier to use for people of all age groups.
With health and hygiene becoming a prime priority of society, these devices can act as a catalyst in making our life a lot simpler.
Automation also eliminates the bad smells and sights that enhance the perception of germs being present. Automatic air fresheners can be deployed to neutralize them. The bathrooms are made more pleasant with the clean air.
The savings with automatic bathroom accessories is obvious, there is no requirement for deep investment analysis.
Without dispensing anything extra, or switched on by accident, automatic bathroom accessories are economical, and a valuable long term investment.
Significant savings are achieved from automatic soap dispensers, no excess amount of soap is pumped out
Automatic paper towel dispensers control the amount of paper released.
The frequent cleaning and deodorizing costs are eliminated and savings are achieved there too.
In addition to everything mentioned, proper regulation of soap and paper towel dispensers makes way for less leakage and litter in the bathroom. Along with making the bathrooms look cleaner, it also saves you time and resources.
Less time spent on restocking and cleaning the bathroom means less money spent. More time can be dedicated to other important aspects of your life or business.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Natural Gas
Natural gas is nothing but a mixture of different gases (about 80% of methane gas, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc.) naturally found in the atmosphere. Methane is an immensely powerful greenhouse gas and about 20 times more vigorous than carbon dioxide.Do you want to learn Advantages and Disadvantages of Natural Gas in detail?
It has the lowest percentage of hydrocarbons, deodorized substances. Natural gas is colorless and odorless. It is not used in pure form as it is a fossil fuel. After refining into pure methane, natural gas is transported; it is processed and converted into cleaner fuel for consumption.
Many other by-products are extracted while processing natural gas, such as propane, ethane, butane, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, etc., which are further used as the raw material. Natural gas is mainly used as fuel for generating electricity, warmth, and for industrial use also. Have an eye to get the basic know-how of natural gas.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Natural Gas
Advantages of Natural Gas:
Natural gas is also known as fossil gas. Its usage is majorly in household items, automobile fueling, and the chemical industry. Here some benefits of methane gas are given. Cast a look at the usage of natural gas discussed below.
Feasibility: At first, natural gas is a fossil fuel. It can easily be transported. Known as an endless resource, it is the most important fuel item. It provides warmth for cooking and heating. Typically, the natural gas is sent overland through an extensive network of pipelines.
Adaptability: Natural gas is one of the cleanest burning fossil fuels available, making it a relatively good fuel source compared to other fossil fuels, like heating oil, etc. It is versatile due to minimum waste product after burning. It can also be transported as Liquid Natural Gas (LNG). Normally LNG is used in vehicles in the form of gasoline.
Save and Store: It can save your money because it is less expensive. Natural gas prices are a function of market supply and demand, as an increase in natural gas supply generally results in lower natural gas prices and vice versa. The natural gas industry is flourishing day by day. It’s safe and easier to store as compared to other energy fuels.
Safety: Natural gas can be difficult to harness. It is considered the safest and cleanest fossil fuel for domestic and industrial uses. It emits 60%-90% less smog-producing pollutants.
Consistency: It is extremely reliable than other fossil fuels. The primary use of natural gas is to generate electrical power. The fuels power stations that provide electricity for homes and business comes from natural gas resources. It is also used as fuel in many industrial processes that produce materials and goods ranging from glass items to clothing. It is also an important item in products such as paints and plastics.
Future Possibilities: Natural gas consumption is growing, as gas companies are looking at ways to make transporting liquid gas cheaper and reliable, with hopes of reaching new markets without the need for building expensive pipelines. Researchers are working on extracting the potentially vast amounts of natural gas reserves trapped underneath the ocean in gas hydrates. You can save and store natural gas for future use.
Environmental benefits: It produces less overall pollution. It is an environment-friendly gas because it burns cleaner than other fossil fuels. Gas produces less soot and pollution.
Fuel Producer: Natural gas is a major source of energy. Ammonia for fertilizer can also be produced by using natural gas. And other fuels can be produced by burning natural gas instantly.
Disadvantages of Natural Gas:
Usage of natural gas is widespread, but the demerits of the fuel should not be overlooked. The disadvantages of natural gas are mentioned in the description.
Highly flammable: Natural gas is highly flammable, which means leaks can result in explosions. It catches fire very easily.
Greenhouse gas outflow: Though natural gas is environmental- friendly, it still poses a threat to the environment. The biggest con of natural gas is that it releases carbon dioxide, which is bad for our atmosphere. Consistently introduction of carbon dioxide into our atmosphere will lead to climate change and also global warming.
Non- Renewable fuel: Natural gas a non-renewable resource with finite use and availability like all other fossil fuels. You cannot store it effectively because it comes from decomposed plants and animals buried deep under Earth’s surface for millions of years. As natural gas formation takes a lot of years, so we call it non-renewable fuel. If it is gone, then you cannot produce it on your own.
Health threatening: It is dangerous in case of careless use. Natural gas must be handled carefully as it is a combustible material. High levels of exposure to natural gas can cause gas poisoning, which will result in serious health issues such as fatigue, suffocation, memory loss problems, loss of concentration, nausea, headaches. If the gas mixes the air in a confined space, then it may cause death by suffocation. It also affects the lungs creating breathing problems.
Expensive pipelines: It requires an expensive infrastructure. Pipeline cost needs a significant amount of money to hold the natural gas in use. Hence it costs a lot to manage the pipeline system from production units to consuming units.
Storage Issues: As you know, natural gas is easier to store and transport than other fossil fuels. But it has one big storage disadvantage. Its volume is more than four times as big as patrols. That’s why natural gas storage is much expensive since more storage space is required. That’s why we should use solar and wind, which are already less expensive than the most efficient type of natural gas.
In the end, we can conclude that natural gas is the most important energy source in the world right now. There are many advantages of using natural gas, but it also has some disadvantages. If you wanted a cheap, reliable energy source, then natural gas will be perfect to use. But for the long-term usage of any energy source that will never run out, there are still better alternatives. Please view the details of natural gas, its merits, and demerits described above.
Read here : Advantages and Disadvantages of Wave Energy
Home11 months ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life in Points
Travel9 months ago
Advantages and Disadvantage of Travelling
Tech10 months ago
Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline Shopping
Tech11 months ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization Full Essay
Tech9 months ago
8+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Motorcycle |Having Bike
Travel5 months ago
Advantages & Disadvantages of City Life Living Essay
Tech7 months ago
Advantages & Disadvantages of ATM Automated teller machine
Tech8 months ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of PDF File Format