In the CBSE Class 10 curriculum, English is considered the most important language and subject that students can’t ignore in any situation. Having command of this language can help you to stand out from the rest of the people out there in the world and build your identity. Many students in class 10 are unable to understand this subject despite knowing its importance.
Generally, they don’t focus on grammar as they don’t know the fact that it is the highest-scoring section in the English question paper that might help them to score full marks in the board exams.
If you want to get the highest scores in your English exam, keep reading the article as we’ll be discussing some useful tricks to reach your goal.
Know The Exam Pattern of Class 10 English Question Paper
When you are preparing for the class 10 English exam, first know its exam paper pattern. Here’s the pattern explained in detail.
The English question paper is distributed into four sections. Each section is of 20 marks.
- Section A- It includes comprehension, unseen passages and poems where students have to write the answers based on them. This section is added to the question paper to check the comprehension capabilities of the students.
- Section B- This section comprises writing skills where students have to write content on various genres like an essay, letter, notice or article.
- Section C- This portion contains questions related to grammar. The section tests your grammar skills through writing the correct answers of punctuation, synonyms, tenses, and translation.
- Section D- Includes questions based on textbook chapters and poems. It covers problems mentioned in the Class 10 English First Flight book.
Understand The Marking Scheme of The English Question Paper
Knowing the marking scheme can be helpful for students as it is formulated in such a manner that assists them to score high marks easily. According to the CBSE guidelines, the marking scheme of the question paper is
- Section A (Comprehension)- 15 marks.
- Reading-20 marks.
- Literature and supplementary- 20 marks.
- Grammar- 15 marks
- Speaking and listening- 10 marks
- Assessment- 20 marks
Plan Section-Wise Strategy
While attempting the question paper, you must make a strategy in your mind on how you are going to solve the paper or which section you want to attempt first. Here’s a brief explanation of different sections in the question paper.
Section A (Reading)
- It builds comprehension and reading skills.
- Read all the passages thoroughly and try to catch the central theme of these passages.
- Detect other important aspects of the passages.
- Try to attempt all questions whether you know their answers or not. Leaving questions won’t help you anyway.
- Try to write answers to the questions in your own words to make them look original. This can impress the examiner who might give you good marks.
- Enrich your vocabulary so you can understand the correct sense of the question. If you’re unable to understand the meaning of a particular word then try to relate that word to the context given.
Section B (Writing)
- Carefully write the format of letters, essays, notices to improve your marks. Following the correct format will give you full scores without any extra hard work.
- Have a crystal clear understanding of writing letters and articles. You should know how to start writing them, what to write in the body and the conclusion.
- Carve a story by reading the given outlines to write the relevant content. Don’t write unnecessary things.
- Plan and organise content with grammatical accuracy. Use appropriate words to make your content look good.
Section C (Grammar)
- Understand each grammar topic clearly. Know its rules and regulations to avoid mistakes.
- Solve the grammar-related passages only when you have read them properly and understood their meaning. Don’t fill in the blanks without having an idea of what you are writing.
- Carefully read the words and phrases to write grammatically correct sentences.
Section D (Literature)
- Prepare every lesson given in the textbook thoroughly. Read, understand and memorize every line of the chapter carefully.
- Don’t forget to learn the names of the chapters along with their authors with accurate spellings.
- Understand and learn the basic concept or the central idea of every chapter.
- Write your answers based on interpretation, inference and comprehension.
- Identify the phrases or words from which chapter they have been taken and try to understand their sense. And identify the speaker.
- Write grammatically correct answers with 100% accuracy. Use relevant words and write the correct spellings to make a good impression on the examiner.
Section-Wise Time Management
During your exam, it is important to manage time so you can complete writing your paper on time. Here’s how you can distribute your total writing time into different sections.
Try to complete both passages in 40 minutes. This is the time for you to read passages along with writing their answers.
In the writing section, you will be asked to complete two questions only. Each question carries 20 marks. Try to finish this section in 40 minutes.
In the grammar section, you must complete three questions in 10 to 15 minutes.
This section is quite a time consuming one. Attempt to complete all the literature-based questions in the following format.
- Complete one passage from the textbook in 10 minutes.
- Write answers to the five short questions in 30 minutes.
- Finish one long question asked from the textbook in 10 minutes. This question carries 8 marks.
- Attempt one long question from the novel in 10 to 15 minutes. Attempting this question can help you to get 10 marks.
Go Through The Sample Papers
The best way to prepare yourself for the exams is to practice lots of sample question papers. Try to solve at least one question paper in a single day, nearly 30 days before the exam. Practising sample papers will give you a realistic feel of attempting the actual question paper in the exam hall.
If you follow the given tricks thoroughly, you’ll surely be able to score good marks in class 10 English exam.
How To Become an Early Childhood Education Teacher
Early childhood education is an important stage in the development of young children, and selecting the right teachers is essential to ensure that children receive the best possible education. Early childhood education teachers need the right qualifications and experience to ensure that they can provide the best educational environment for students. In this blog, we will explore the academic requirements for early childhood education teachers and discuss why they are so crucial for the success of early childhood education programs. Keep reading to learn more.
How can an associate’s in early childhood education prepare you to become a teacher?
Associates early childhood education programs prepare students to become early childhood teachers. These two-year programs provide general education courses and classes specific to early childhood development. An associate’s degree in early childhood education can prepare you for a job as an early childhood education teacher. This degree can also provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to work with young children in various educational settings, including preschools, daycare centers, and elementary schools. In addition to completing general education requirements, an associate’s degree in early childhood education typically consists of coursework in child development, classroom management, and teaching methods.
An associate’s degree in early childhood education can prepare you to be a teacher in early childhood education in a variety of ways. It can provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the developmental stages of young children, from birth to age five. This understanding can help you create developmentally appropriate lesson plans and activities for your students. Additionally, an associate’s degree in early childhood education can provide you with classroom experience working with young children. This classroom experience can give you the skills and confidence you need to become a teacher in early childhood education. Finally, an associate’s degree in early childhood education can also allow you to network with other professionals in the field. This networking can help you find future employment opportunities in early childhood education.
What is early childhood education?
Early childhood education lays the foundation for future success in school and life. It’s essential to provide children with a quality education during their earliest years, as this is when they are developing the skills they need to thrive.
The early childhood years are a time of rapid brain development. The brain is growing and making connections at a remarkable rate, and it’s during these years children are acquiring the basic skills they need to learn. They must have opportunities to learn and grow in a supportive environment.Early childhood education programs provide children with opportunities to learn through play. They also help children develop important social and emotional skills, as well as cognitive skills. In addition, early childhood education programs provide a strong foundation for future academic success.
An excellent early childhood education program will help children learn to think for themselves, to be creative, and to be problem solvers. It will also help them develop a love of learning and a curiosity about the world around them.
The benefits of a good early childhood education program are countless. It’s a time when children should feel safe, loved, and supported. It’s also a time when they should be encouraged to explore, question, and discover. The early childhood years are a time of significant growth and change, and providing children with the tools they need to thrive is essential.
Early childhood educators must be good communicators. They need to be able to communicate with parents, colleagues, and children themselves effectively. This involves listening attentively, responding thoughtfully, and conveying information clearly and concisely. Children constantly learn and explore, and they often require individualized attention and different teaching methods. The best early childhood educators can adapt to each child’s needs and keep them engaged in learning.
Five Ways to Show Gratitude to Your Elderly Parents
As our parents grow older it is natural to reflect on all they have done for us. From changing diapers and cleaning bloodied knees to supporting us through college, the love parents show is like no other. Wanting to show gratitude is a natural response. Here are five ways you can give thanks.
Flowers are a traditional way to show gratitude, having been gifted since the Middle Ages. For elderly parents who may be less mobile than they once were, flowers can brighten up a room and bring the outside into their home. Opt for their favorites or choose classics such as roses or chrysanthemums.
A Home-Cooked Meal
It’s likely your parents prepared many meals for you over the years, so why not turn the tables and make a tasty meal for them? Enjoy family favorites or try something new based on their tastes. Food that can be batch cooked is a great idea as a portion can be frozen for another day. If cooking isn’t your forte, baking can be a good alternative with cakes and cookies ideal for those with a sweet tooth.
If your parents enjoy day trips, taking them out can be a fun experience for everyone. Be mindful of their limitations and plan ahead so you have strategies to face any potential challenges such as accessibility. Whether it’s a visit to the beach, an evening at the theatre, or a meal out at a well-loved restaurant, treating your parents is a great way to show how thankful you are for all they’ve done. Best of all, it is a perfect way to make new family memories that can be treasured forever. Don’t forget to take plenty of photographs!
As parents get older, they may find everyday tasks more of a challenge. Help them remain independent by sourcing items that can assist them such as handrails and swapping fiddly gadgets for simpler alternatives (such as TV remote controls and phones with larger buttons). If staying in their own home is too much for them, it may be time to consider a move. A community such as Bridgewater assisted living can give your parents a new lease of life as well as offering you the reassurance that they are safe and cared for.
Write a Letter
It can be hard to find the right words to show how grateful you are, which is why writing a letter can be an easier option than having a conversation. Think about what you want to say and speak from the heart – it is the sentiment that matters, not the vocabulary or punctuation. A letter can be treasured and looked back at time and again, so write to tell your parents how much you care, and they can reread it in years to come.
However you choose to show your parents how appreciative you are, take time to give them a hug, too. Savor the moment and say two simple words – ‘thank you’.
Top Tips For Starting College
Are you about to start college? This will be an exciting and key experience in your life, so you want to make sure that you really make the most out of it. Obviously, starting college is primarily about studying and developing the skills needed to go on and find success in your chosen field, but you will find that college is also a lot about growing up and becoming an adult. This can be a defining period in your life and this post will offer a few tips that should come in useful for new college students so that you can get settled, and find success.
Get Involved Early On
One of the most important tips is to get involved early on. This is a fresh start for you and you will find it much easier to settle when you get involved with everything, including participating in classes, joining clubs and societies, and making new friends. Keep in mind that it can be hard to break out of old habits, so it is important to start off on the right foot and be proactive when you start college.
Many new college students struggle to adapt when they start college, which often comes down to time management. For many people, this will be their first time living away from home so it can be a shock to the system and hard to keep on top of everything. Set yourself a schedule that prioritizes your studies so that you can fit everything else around it, such as cooking, cleaning, reading, socializing and hobbies.
Take Notes & Review
When starting a new course, you need to get organized and pay attention throughout. It is important to take notes throughout the term but also to review these notes after each lecture or class and again throughout term. This will help you to absorb the information and really make the most out of your learning experiences. If you are ever struggling, you should reach out and ask for help from your tutor or a fellow student.
Look After Yourself
Starting college can be stressful and difficult, especially if this is your first time away from home. It can also be a fun and exciting time, and a great chance to make new friends and have new experiences. You need to get the balance right between studies and having fun as well as know how to look after yourself properly. This will include taking breaks from studying, eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep and regular exercise.
You Can Transfer
It is also important to be aware that you can transfer if you find that it is not a good fit for you. Many students end up transferring to a different college and this could be for any number of reasons. Visit CampusReel to learn what the requirements are to transfer to a college like the University of Alabama.
Hopefully, these tips will come in handy for new college students and help you to find success, and enjoy your time at college.
Tech2 years ago
6 Tips to Improving E-Commerce Websites
Home3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life in Points
Travel3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantage of Travelling
Sports11 months ago
The benefits of playing an online live casino
Tech3 years ago
Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline Shopping
Tech3 years ago
10+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones in Points
Tech3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Globalization Full Essay
Tech3 years ago
8+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Motorcycle |Having Bike