Healthy bacteria foods provide a healthy and stable environment for your gut.
By being conscious of what you eat and the benefits of the food you eat, you can transform your gut bacteria. Good bacteria in your gut flourish on colorful fruits and vegetables. These bugs in your intestines enjoy a plant-based diet.
Table of Contents
Signs of an unhealthy gut bacteria
You may experience the effects of unhealthy food immediately after eating it. But worst, this unhealthy food may cause chronic conditions. This may require medication or in some unfortunate situations, you may be over-medicated. It is difficult for doctors or your MP to find the causes of an unhealthy gut. From the time the food enters your mouth to the time you eliminate what your body doesn’t need, there is a lot going on in your digestive tract.
The digestive system and the immunity system are closely linked and they work together. If the digestive system is not working properly, it affects the immune system. If your digestive system is balanced, your immunity system is balanced. As much as 80% of your immune is in your gut. So, after eating if you develop a negative reaction to an allergy attack, it is because your immune system is out of balance. Your unhealthy gut is not providing healthy bacteria for a stable environment.
Some other negative reactions when your immunity is out of balance are digestive and immune issues. Having too many bad bacteria in the gut causes the imbalance. For example, diarrhea, constipation, bloating, and heartburn are common problems in the gut. Chronic arthritis, skin problems, eczema, chronic sinus problems and colds and flu for long periods affect the immune system. Read here 9 Signs of Bad Gut Health that need your attention in 2022.
Healthy Bacteria Foods
You are what you eat is a phrase that was used many times over the years. But Victor Lindlahr wrote a book in 1942 You Are What You Eat: how to win and keep health with diet. Lindlahr shows that there is some relevance to what you eat and the state of your health.
The first step to improve your gut health is to begin eating healthy foods. Dr. Ali Keshavarzian, MD professor of medicine and director of the Division of Digestive Disease and Nutrition at Rush University says that the type of food you eat can change your gut health within 24 hours. Start by trying some healthy foods.
First, you need to know what food upsets your gut microbiome (environment), and replace with healthier foods. Some of the healthier foods are fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, and fermented foods. Fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, kombucha tea, kimchi, miso, tempeh, sauerkraut, and pickles improve your gut health. These foods provide probiotics and good bacteria for your gut. Bone broth is highly recommended for healthy gut bacteria.
Foods that heal your gut
Plant-based foods offer the diversity of foods you need for a healthy gut. If you have been eating more unhealthy foods than healthy foods, adopting the following foods will give your your body the healthy bacteria it needs. Your body needs both probiotics and prebiotics to maintain a stable gut environment. Probiotics support good gut bacteria, and prebiotics is food for the bacteria.
Some of these foods are:
- Fermented plant-based vegetables (tempeh, miso, cabbage, turnips. radishes, cucumber, okra, beans). You can really experiment in fermenting as many vegetables as you can tolerate.
- Prebiotics foods (Jerusalem artichoke, asparagus, raw and cooked onions, leeks, raw garlic, raw chicory root, dandelion root). Fiber is another great source of prebiotics. You can get your recommended 40 grams of fiber from these healthy foods.
- Dairy and coconut kefir. Traditional Kefir is made from cow’s, sheep, and goat milk. An alternative to animal’s milk is the coconut. Coconut kefir is a great alternative if you are a vegan. These provide the best probiotics for your gut.
- The cruciferous family (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, brussel sprout and cabbage).
- Seaweed – a Japanese study revealed that this sea alga improves gut health. Kelp is a type of seaweed that you can get at your health food store.
- Jicama – Mexican turnip
- Fruits – apples especially green apples, bananas that reduce bloating.
- Beans – legumes
- Herbal Teas – Recent research has proved that herbal teas promote gut health and inhibit the growth of bad bacteria. You may love reading; Is Green Tea Good for Gut Health? Latest Study Shocked Me (2022)
You should choose some of these foods often to heal your gut.
Changes in your metabolism
Research has shown that we are an organism of bacteria have more bacteria in our bodies than typical cells. Some of these bacteria work hard every day to provide the defenses we need to keep harmful invaders out of your body. When the defenses are not supported, it creates a lot of problems in your body.
Some of these problems are food allergies, food poisoning, and changes in our mood. Metabolic changes also happen when our food supply doesn’t support our gut microbiome. Weight loss is a big problem for many individuals. The bad bacteria in your gut could be the reason you are not losing weight.
The Gut-Brain Connection
Recent research shows there is a connection between the brain and your gut. Butterflies in your stomach is a signal from the brain. According to Harvard University, the brain has a direct effect on the stomach.
The brain-gut connection is very strong. Studies show that individuals suffering from GI disorders their symptoms improved with therapy. The study stated that people who used the psychological approach had better improvement in their digestive tract than people who did not use the psychological approach. Research also suggests that the gut or gut microbiome is considered our second brain. There is a strong connection between your gut and your brain.
Probiotic supplements should add to our health regimen and not used as the only solution for your gut health. There are many probiotics supplements and each strain addresses a specific problem. First, you need to check with your Medical Professional (MP) about the appropriate strain and units your body requires. This is based on what is ailing you. The following are some examples of the strains and the problems they address:
- LLactobacillus and Bifidobacterium strains – research shows that these two strains of probiotics are helpful for diarrhea and constipation.
- VSL## recent research shows that this strain is helpful to reduce bloating.
- Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus helveticus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus – research shows that these strains were helpful in controlling anxiety disorders, depression, autism and poor memory.
Read here about the Best Probiotic for Gut Health and Weight Loss in 2022.
Research confirms that there is a link between your brain and your gut. Maintaining good health helps to improve the immune and digestive systems performance. Taking probiotics supplements may help to improve the gut bacteria. But eating healthy bacteria foods, like fruits, vegetables, fermented foods, legumes, kefir and yogurt will maintain a healthy microbiome.
Tech3 years ago
6 Tips to Improving E-Commerce Websites
Home4 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life in Points
Travel4 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantage of Travelling
Sports2 years ago
The benefits of playing an online live casino
Health4 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Milk
Tech4 years ago
Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline Shopping
Tech4 years ago
10+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones in Points
Tech4 years ago
8+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Motorcycle |Having Bike