The year 2020 brought us plenty of strange events and unexpected twists. Many things are accepted and merged into today’s society that was forbidden even to discuss 30 years ago. Even today, discussing marijuana is offensive. However, it is emerging, and its consumption is becoming legal in an increasing number of countries. It was considered ‘evil’ in 1931 and prohibited in the United States, along alcohol use has been officially banned since 1937.
However, in the last ten years, people have begun to question their beliefs about this plant. Recreational marijuana users prefer to inhale it, but some less common methods of consumption, such as eating gummy bears, cookies, and, of course, using it through oils and lotions. Not only that, but you can also find various types of seeds if you want to plant something.
If you’ve heard of fast-flowering marijuana seeds before today, we’ll go over some of the benefits you can get from them. Are you ready to listen to our justifications? Or you can also check the guide about how to grow weed.
How quickly does cannabis grow? Most species require 20 hours of light per day if kept indoors, and it is ready for harvesting in about 10-11 weeks. Feminized plants typically take 14 weeks to mature, but auto-flowering strains are prepared to harvest in just eight weeks.
One of the best selling points for anyone who wants to grow cannabis at home is the speed with which the plant develops, as they will most likely want to harvest it as soon as possible. Commercial manufacturers, for example, are more concerned with harvesting speed because they frequently face tight deadlines to complete the crop cycle. On the other hand, slow flowering seeds are available for growers who are more concerned with high-quality yields that are significantly above average.
If you want to be your own grower but are concerned about the outcome, these seeds are an excellent choice. They require a maximum of 8,5 weeks (or approximately 60 days) of flowering before the product is ready to be picked and dried. Some varieties require only 6-7 weeks of flowering before they are ready. Also, check Online Medical Card Doctor for more details if you need any help.
However, there is a distinction between the feminized and the regular – not only biologically but also economically. Before you begin growing, we recommend conducting thorough research on the subject, as online stores are generally approachable and willing to collaborate. Marijuana seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co are an option for all growers as they offer you cannabis seeds for all types of needs.
High THC level
Despite popular belief, some of these fast-flowering berries contain incredibly high THC levels. Here are five specific breeds that will provide an increased, heavy yield and the same or even higher level of THC as the others.
- Bubba Island Kush is a hybrid created by crossing Granddaddy Purple and OG Kush. It grows to a height of one meter indoors and blooms in seven weeks. This variety is explicitly designed for Indica enthusiasts, and it falls into the category of cannabis seeds with a very high THC content.
- Orange Bud: These THC-rich citrus-scented buds will be ready in as little as seven weeks after blooming. It has been recommended for Sativa enthusiasts; it has been the best-selling skunk since the 1980s and is an excellent choice for home growers with fruity tastes.
- Passion #1: Because of its height (2-3 meters tall) and width, we do not recommend it for indoor home growers. It is typically harvested at the end of September or the beginning of October. These breeds will thrive in the southern United Kingdom, the Mediterranean, and Central Europe.
- Auto Blackberry Kush is a stunning blue/purple Indica strain that takes nine weeks to mature. Her flavor is complex, with a beautiful earthy/fruity/Kush/piney aroma. It has a large flower and a lot of side branches, as is typical of Indica dominants.
- Auto Blueberry – it can be harvested in as little as eight weeks. If kept indoors, it requires 20 hours of daily light and four hours of darkness. The flavor of blueberries and forest fruit adds to its allure.
Outdoor growing in colder climates
‘But what about those of us who live in warmer parts of the world?’ readers in Sweden or other colder places may be thinking right now. Not all climates are suitable for growing plants, but if you live in colder weather, you should not be concerned because there are still short flowering seeds that can be successfully raised in colder climates. Here are our top five:
- Afghan Kush x Black Domina
- Giant Bud
- UK Cheese
- Hindu Kush
While these five breeds can thrive indoors, they can also thrive outside, even in cold weather. Because of their shorter flowering phases, some of them can overcome all obstacles when growing in areas with a short summer season.
As you can see, there is always an option. We hope you are now aware of your options if you want to become a grower. We also hope that we have assisted you in determining what the best option for you is. If you’re reading this and weren’t previously a marijuana supporter, we hope you’ve changed your mind about marijuana legalization or learned something new.
In this world of crime, violence, illness, and terror, please pause for a moment to consider whether marijuana is our worst enemy or our worst nightmare. If you answered yes, you should read some articles about its benefits and power. How long will it be considered taboo? We don’t know, but we hope it won’t be too long!
Tech2 years ago
6 Tips to Improving E-Commerce Websites
Home3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Village Life in Points
Travel3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantage of Travelling
Sports2 years ago
The benefits of playing an online live casino
Tech3 years ago
Essay on Advantages and Disadvantages of Offline Shopping
Health3 years ago
Advantages and Disadvantages of Milk
Tech3 years ago
10+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile Phones in Points
Tech3 years ago
8+ Advantages and Disadvantages of Motorcycle |Having Bike